29th - 30th March 2023
The King's Fund, Cavendish Square, London
Anduin is revolutionizing the investor onboarding experience in the
alternative and private markets. Whether engaging your LPs with our
marketing-focused data rooms or providing a secure and collaborative
environment to navigate the complex fund subscription process,
connecting LPs and GPs efficiently is our obsession.
Our ecosystem has connected over 18,000 investors with over 360 funds, helping raise over $33 billion in capital globally.
Check us out at anduintransact.com.
Gain.pro is on a mission to serve everyone across the globe who wants to find, understand and track sizable companies.
Our market leading Saas platform combines the best research, technology and user experience to provide our customers with a strong competitive advantage. 1000’s of users across major investors such as CVC, Cinven and Equistone, M&A Advisors Lazard, Rothschild and Perella Weinberg and consultants McKinsey, Bain and BCG take advantage of our local for local research teams to provide them with private company analysis, in-depth reports in niche markets and strategic insights into PE investment behavior - all while giving us an industry leading NPS < 70.
Founded in 2018 by a team with careers in consulting, private equity and technology, we are a fast-growing, remote first scale-up with hubs in Frankfurt, Amsterdam, Paris, London and Warsaw.
IQ-EQ is a leading investor services group that brings together a rare combination of global technical expertise and deep understanding of client needs. We have the know-how and the ‘know you’ to provide a comprehensive range of compliance, administration, asset and advisory services to fund managers, multinational companies, family offices and private clients operating worldwide. IQ-EQ employs a global workforce of 4,300+ people located in 24 jurisdictions and has assets under administration (AUA) exceeding US$750 billion. IQ-EQ works with 11 of the world’s top 15 private equity firms.
Also part of the IQ-EQ group of companies are First National Trustee Company (FNTC), Equitis, The Private Office and the newly acquired JGM Fund Services, an industry-leading U.S. provider of fund administration and tax services for alternative investors.
To find out more about IQ-EQ visit www.iqeq.com
Ontra is the global leader in Contract Automation and Intelligence for private asset management firms. The Ontra platform combines AI-enabled software with a worldwide network of highly trained lawyers to modernize recurring legal workflows. Ontra’s solutions improve all aspects of the contract lifecycle — from negotiating and processing routine contracts to tracking obligations in complex agreements. Ultimately, Ontra reduces the time, expense, and risk associated with contract management, freeing its customers to focus on other strategic priorities.
Ontra is headquartered in San Francisco, with global operations across North America, Europe, and Asia. Learn more at www.ontra.ai
SourceScrub is a market-leading Deal Sourcing Platform for investment and M&A firms looking to research, find, and connect with founder-owned companies. Founded in 2015, SourceScrub provides deal-ready data, purpose-built tools, and on-demand data operations to give firms a decisive advantage so they never miss a deal.
Business and IT consultancy Waterstons Ltd has been creating digital clarity since 1994. Blending technology with strategy, it forges long-term partnerships to deliver brilliance to businesses across the UK and Australia from its offices in Durham, Glasgow, London and Sydney. By offering digital services from in-house IT management, cyber security and data analysis, to business consulting, mergers and acquisitions, and creating bespoke software, the team of over 250 experts has a wealth of knowledge to help any business, anywhere. Having a uniquely broad range of service offerings, its M&A team is supported by, and collaborates with, the wealth of combined expertise across Waterstons to ensure long-term value is created for each investment. Working with clients in private equity and venture capital firms, as well as legal and accounting practices, it strengthens portfolios and helps build better businesses. Waterstons will always give honest, actionable and unbiased advice. Whatever the size of the deal and whatever skills you need. If you’re buying, selling, or merging a business, they’re with you.
The Real Deals and The Drawdown’s 3rd annual Tech Innovation two-day event will look at the growing importance of technology within private equity and portfolio companies. From how tech is impacting the way PE firms operate, to its role as a value-creation lever throughout the whole deal lifecycle, the Tech Innovation Forum will address key opportunities, developments and challenges in keeping up with the rapidly evolving tech market.
Topics will include
- The increasing role of technology in deal sourcing, execution and exit
- How tech can be used to select investment opportunities
- How data and technology can be used to accelerate growth of portfolio companies
- How to ensure adequate protection and prevention systems are in place to manage risks associated with automated processes
- Understanding how to assess gaps in cybersecurity at the portfolio level
- The use of tech to track ESG metrics
- The impact of democratising the tech stack on a GP’s operational dynamics
- How firms can effectively use tech to drive business transformation
- Impact of technology platforms on traditional fundraising models
Join us in March to discover how organisations are successfully implementing new technologies and digital strategies in order to stay at the forefront of innovation.
- Understand the role of tech in a deal sourcing, execution and exit
- Discover how to maximize the value of digital transformation strategies
- Understand what makes a great data strategy and how data can be used to influence investment decision making
- Discover tech’s role in driving value and growth across portfolio companies
- Learn how to implement the right tech tools to guard against cyber threats
- Find out how tech is reshaping the traditional capital raising model
- Discover the importance of tech in driving ESG
- Learn about the latest technology trends from 40+ of the most influential industry speakers
- Compare your tech strategies with like-minded private equity investors and fund managers
- Network with leading experts to understand their focus, helping you adjust your strategies to keep pace with the latest tech innovations